Are you the owner of an online store?
You’ll be glad to know the 5 questions that your website visitors ask themselves the moment they land on your site. See your website from their point-of-view. They’ll inspire you to make your small business website a bit more visitor-friendly.
Read: 5 Questions Hasty Visitors on your Website Ask for a detailed blog post related to this infographic.
Text Alternative for “5 Questions Hasty Website Visitors Ask [INFOGRAPHIC]”
- Am I in the right place?
- If visitors reach for website from a search engine, they will first look for clues to make sure they have landed in the right place.
- An image many be their first clue.
- Then they will judge your overall site design.
- Do I like it here?
- If your site is not mobile-friendly or if your content is overwhelming or hard to read, your visitors may bounce back to the search engine.
- If they stay, they will read your main heading. Make sure it is enticing.
- Do I believe you?
- Your visitors will judge your site’s credibility. You need authentic content.
- Also make sure your contact information and shipping details and your return & privacy policies are easy to find.
- Do you have what I want?
- If they’re looking for something aromatic such as a candle, keep in mind that they can’t touch or smell it.
- You must convince them with your words, images and videos.
- Will I come here again?
- Offer great customer service, a secure and speedy checkout process and fast delivery to seal the deal.
- Then use social media to build a great relationship with the loyal customers you’ve just earned.