In this infographic, we’ve included caution signs, hurdles and stumbling blocks that may get in your way as you consider starting a small business blog.
Text Alternative for “Considering a Small Business Blog? [INFOGRAPHIC]”
Considering a Small Business Blog?
Caution Signs, Hurdles and Stumbling Blocks Ahead.
If you don’t have a passion for it, proceed with caution.
Don’t start a blog just because someone told you it would be good for your business.
- First Hurdle – Getting It Set up. (You will need a CMS such as WordPress and a Database.)
- Second Hurdle – Customizing It. (Your blog needs to match your Website and Brand.)
- Third Hurdle – Understanding It. (You have to figure out how your CMS works.)
If you are not computer savvy, proceed with caution.
- Grammar is a challenge. (Don’t blog. You could lose customers.)
- You develop blogger’s block. (This is a temporary stumbling block. Don’t give up. You’ll have an idea soon.)
- Self-doubt tends to ruin your creativity. (Keep writing. It will get easier.)
- You barely have time for lunch breaks. (No time for lunch = No time for blogging)
- You rarely visit your own website. (If your website is gathering dust, your blog will too.)